Next Glass, Inc.
Apply for Job
Next Glass powers the alcoholic beverage industry through innovative software & technology, world-class experiences, and unparalleled content that reflects our unique and enthusiastic community. Next Glass is the worldwide leader in bevtech, offering a suite of software, services and experiences to SMBs, enterprise partners, breweries and consumers. Through the Next Glass family of brands, including Untappd, Oznr, Hop Culture, BeerAdvocate, and Ollie, Next Glass maintains the worlds largest community of beer enthusiasts and delivers unmatched value to our partners and customers through this engaged audience across the globe.
- Develop, manage, and optimize the execution of integrated marketing campaigns for events ensuring promotions hits targeted audiences on-time, on budget and supports projected attendance goals.
- Work with broader marketing department to develop and implement event social media and content campaigns, email campaigns, build websites, create ad packs, and quarterback multi-channel paid media campaigns.
- Provide marketing reports on a weekly basis including ticket sales and revenue, tactics performed, analysis, and forward-looking recommendations to increase ticket sales and brand awareness.
- Leverage Next Glass’ unique set of owned channels across the various brands/platforms to maximize ticket sales and brand awareness.
- Work with marketing operations to manage the workflow from event on-sale through post event to ensure each event marketing plan is collaboratively developed, clearly communicated, assets are trafficked, deadlines are set, and the plan is executed.
- Track spends and allocate funds for individual event budgets.
- Build strong relationships with the media outlets, venue, sponsors, and partners in the local market to drive ticket sales and leverage marketing opportunities in each event market. Coordinate street team and grassroots marketing efforts with local market contacts.
- Work with sales and lead fulfillment of all sponsorship deliverables for each event.
- Coordinate pre-show/day of show press with local media.
- 2+ years marketing experience, with a background in media, entertainment or live event marketing strongly preferred
- Experience utilizing a project management system, such as Asana or Monday
- Experience in Cvent, preferred
- A proven track record of creating and executing impactful marketing campaigns with demonstrable ROI
- Solid understanding of creative positioning, ticket promotions, advertising, and entertainment marketing
- Equally creative and analytical, with exceptional communication skills
Apply for Job